Friday, February 20, 2009

VOTE

Hey we need some help on how to spell the baby's name. We are sure on the first name, Alayna. We need help on the middle name so let us know what you think.

10 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

i love the way the 'y' looks then both!
Alayna is an adorable name too by the way!!

R and K said...

I think the 'yn' combo looks cute in both the first and middle name, too.

Carrie said...

I'm going against the popular vote...I really like the name Alayna, but if her middle name was spelled Jayne it may be a little too trendy, especially when she's 40 years old. :) I like "Jane" a lot!

Kristi said...

I agree with Carrie above. "Jane" is simple and classic and you can never go wrong with classic. Cute!

Kristen said...

I like good old fashioned "Jane," but I like "Jayne" too. But really they are all cute. That is probably one of my favorite names! It might be my baby girls!

So I made my blog private and you said you wanted to be added, but I need your address! Email me at
kanderson0914@yahoo.com.

I just love reading your blog!

Casey and Diana said...

I love that name! All the Alayna's I know are awesome so good choice. Oh how exciting! It goes with the middle name so beautifully

Jared and Laura said...

What a pretty name...I've always been fond of Jane, so my vote is Alayna Jane. Your little family is so dang cute...I love reading your blog.

Gooches said...

i am a classic name spelling kind of gal. belle's middle name is jane. plain and simple! how are you by the way?

Anonymous said...

I like Jayne. My sister just named her baby Savannah Jayne. :)

Jer + Lu said...

I'd go with the classic Jane. Sounds very pretty together!