Thursday, September 4, 2008

School Is Cool! & PRIVATE

Just to let you all know I am going to switch my blog to private in the next couple of days so if you didn't get a chance to leave me your email address PLEASE make sure you leave it. I don't want to miss anybody.
So I have to tell you this funny story. The other day Lauryn came home with this "School is Cool" crown on her head. So I made a big deal about it and said " Hey that's cool Lauryn. It says school is cool huh?" She looked up at me with the biggest grumpy face EVER and said "Well mom the whole way home on the bus the big kids were telling me school is not cool!" So my daughter got teased the whole way home from the big kids on the bus for wearing a dorky hat her teacher made her wear. It was pretty funny!
My cute kids. Braxton wants to go to school and ride the bus like Lauryn so bad. He gets his backpack on and gets so excited when the bus pulls up...and then I have to break his little heart and tell him he can't go on the bus. Poor lonely kid! He gets so bored when she's gone.

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, so add me to your list!
jensam311@yahoo.com
Jenny

R and K said...

kimwinterton3@yahoo.com

Dan and Kira said...

Mean big kids! That is awesome that she loves school and so cute that Braxton wants to go too. I hope that my kids love school as much as yours.

Allie said...

I don't know if I already left my address, so here it is:
alliemcfarland@gmail.com

Carson and Camille said...

Hey it's Camille,David's sister, will you add me to your list? I like looking at your blog don't worry I'm not a stalker! haha - my email address is queenbeen2@hotmail.com

Annie said...

Aw, your kids are too cute! Tell Lauren school IS cool!!
My e-mail is annieandmakae@yahoo

The Richards Family said...

DON'T FORGET US
SAMMY.RICHARDS@GMAIL.COM

Leigh and Craig said...

leighroy99@yahoo.com

carly said...

That is SO funny, Kimmy! Your kids are seriously so adorable!!

carly said...

Oh and to answer your questions, yes, Spencer lives in Utah :( and PLEASE add me to your blog! email: carlywalton@gmail.com

Casey and Diana said...

oh how sad!! why must the little ones get teased?! she's so cute. I love how both your kids love the camera and are always striking a stinkin cute pose on the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Don't forget me! It's MiMi Lisa! I definetly want to be on your list! my e-mail adress is
my4sonz1@hotmail.com Tell those kids I miss them sooooo much!
I love all the pictures, they are very cute! Love, MiMi Lisa

KISS AND HUG THE KIDS FOR ME!!

Holly Strong said...

Include me addisonsmommy@gmail.com

I miss you guys...we need to get together.

The Airharts said...

Thats a good close up shot of lauryn-Hadders has been asking for Kimmy all day today

Katherine said...

Be sure to include us!!! katiebett@gmail.com

You're kids are so cute, I can't believe how big they are. By the way, did I ever give you pictures of you and Lauren when she was born? Let me know, I'll dig them out for you.

Rachelle said...

ha ha, that is so funny that the big kids told her school is not cool! ha ha, I love that story!
my emial address is:
shells1983@gmail.com

Mackay Family said...

Big kids are so mean! She looked so cute! Can't believe she is that old!

Worthington's said...

Hey!

holly.worthington@hsc.utah.edu

{Rollins Family} said...

thats so sad! poor laryn!
i thought you were already priate?? you've been on my private list for a while, HA!
anyway, my email is

dlrobinson02@yahoo.com

Amy said...

I like to see how you guys are holding up... add me to your list if you don't mind.
amymadams@comcast.net

Swiss Girl said...

I don't like the big kids on the bus, they are so mean. Sometimes I just want to bop their noggin and say "What are you thinking? You were there once too ya know!" Tell Lauryn to karate chop them, it will make her feel better, just kidding. It might make you though.

simplytickledpink@comcast.net

The Flint's said...

Hey Kimmy-
Add me to your list!! I haven't seen you forever at work. gregerin@hotmail.com, Hope to see you soon.
Erin

Jess said...

Hey Kimmy add me!!
jessnordhoff@hotmail.com

John and Erin said...

Hey Buckleys! I'm one of your stalkers so I'd like to continue to stalk you guys if that's cool. erinmayf@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hey Kimmy,

Add me! I love your blog and seeing your cute cute cute kids and hearing what you are up to!

anniefelt4@hotmail.com

Jared and Laura said...

I want to be added to your list, my e-mail is jlwebs23@hotmail.com

Chad and Kristen said...

hopefully this isn't too random for you. I am Casey And Diana Spencer's sister in law...I'll admit I am a blog stalker...harmless though. I would love to keep reading.
kspencer02@yahoo.com