Well I don't have anything really exciting to post about but I do have some fun pictures of my cute kids and what they've been doing.
This was how I found Lauryn last night when I told her to go brush her hair after her bath. I had music playing in my office and she was full on jammin in the mirror with the brush. It was hilarious!
Last week while I was tending my nephew Lincoln, Braxton decided he wanted to push him around in Lauryn's doll stroller. Lincoln was a bit confused and Braxton had a blast!
I sure do love my kids!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Time for an update
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh boy -has Jani seen that picture of her first born in the hands of a crazy 2 year old? ha ha
Dang that is a cute baby!
You should take a video of your little diva dancer, then post it. Oh man, that would be funny!
Kimmy!! That picture of Lauryn is seriously SOOOOOOO cute :) She just has such personality doesn't she?! I love it
Lauryn seems to have such personality, what fun you have. you do have cute kids; I love seeing what you guys are up too.
YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE! YOUR DAUGHTER MAY BE THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL. HAHAHA
Post a Comment