Monday, September 29, 2008

Mean Mom!

I love to scare people. It is seriously the funniest thing ever. Braxton loves to watch our emails and we always think it's so funny when he watches the ones where people jump out and scare you. He always wants to watch them over and over. So we showed him this one that I got a long time ago and this was what happened...He always laughs after and recovers but I think this left a scar. Oops!(I know my mom is going to get mad at me for this one)

17 comments:

Jani said...

That is so funny. I am laughing so hard.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love it! And that you are having such a great time about it all!

mom said...

You're right!!! Give me your kids!!!

Carrie said...

My favorite kinds of laughs are the ones where you can't even breathe because you are laughing so hard!
I love scaring people too. I like to hide outside the bathroom when my kids come out.
Yesterday Carson had a friend over to play. They were down in his room playing with Pokemon cards. I snuck down there, ever so quietly, and jumped into his doorway...screaming as loud as I could. Neither were scared, and it was the first time I saw Carson genuinely embarrassed by his dorky mom.

The Buckley's said...

The best part is Braxton makes me play this video of him screaming over and over! He laughs his head off!

The Airharts said...

HILLLLLLLLARIOUS-you know us and watching people get a good scare-mom cant be mad because hse is the one that made us think it was funny to see people get scared. Freaking hillarious!

Gooches said...

KIMMY! my husband does that to my kids! meany! i laughed hysterically though!!

amm110404 said...

Kimmy! That was so funny. I don't think I have ever seen a face like that before! Good Times!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me the most popular guy in the office for a few minutes. Someone sent one of the those shreiking emails around yesterday and this was a great follow up to it.

Anonymous said...

the those?

House of Payne said...

That is HILARIOUS!! And it's totally something I would do too!

{Rollins Family} said...

kimmy, i'm dying!! thats so sad...so cute though. poor kid! :)

Maranda said...

Hilarious!!!

So Congrats on baby Buckley! I had no idea. So happy for you guys.

Annie said...

Oh my...that is too funny! I like to scare my kids too, so don't feel bad. I love that he likes to watch the video of himself, so cute!

Jason+Lindi said...

You are a mean mom! Those emails even scare me! At least he can laugh about it later. I want to know if your next post is going to be about sleepless nights? :)

Dan and Kira said...

I can't believe that, that is so funny!

Your best friend, Ashley said...

why is this soooo great?!? i am still giggling.