Monday, October 6, 2008

A Week With My Sisters...well 2 of the 7!


This last Sunday my sister Jani and her husband David blessed there cute little baby Lincoln. My dad lives in Idaho so he came to stay over night on Saturday with his whole clan. I had 6 beds set up around my house. In this picture there is 5 set up in my bonus room. Then I had another double bed set up in my craft loft. It was CRAZY! I'm just glad I had the room. After the blessing my 17 year old sister Shelby stayed with me for the week. We had so much fun having her here. We had a busy week playing with her and spending time having late night girl chats.

Dallin (step-brother), & Makayla (sister) watching a movie together. Aren't they the cutest?

At the beginning of the week we went to wood connection to get some Halloween crafts to decorate. It was a pretty fun activity to do. This is Shelby and Jani doing their crafts.

Shelby and Braxton watching Curious George on her i-pod.
On Tuesday I let Lauryn miss school and we went to the zoo. It was a pretty good outing until about the last 30 minutes and then I was dragging my kids out of the zoo ( I hate when you stay to long and it ruins the whole outing). The kids loved the train and the new merry-go-round. We love the zoo so if anybody ever needs someone to go with, give us a call!
Shelby, Lauryn, Braxton, and me. (Sorry, no good pictures of me)

On the train ride. This is always a highlight.

Riding in the wagon together. This didn't last long.

Looking at the cute new baby monkey. If you haven't been to see it you must go! It is the cutest little thing ever!

Shelby and Braxton

Lauryn was in love with this Kangaroo. She has a new love each day. I can't figure her out. It's fun though. She makes me laugh constantly.

Lauryn insisted on pulling the wagon the whole time. Look at those cute kids.

Sitting on the tigers. Look at Braxton's thumbs up. He he!


On Thursday we went to Kangaroo Zoo. We love that place. I love that I can either sit back and relax, or get out there and play. Braxton is finally big enough that he can do just about anything by himself and he loved it. I can't believe he is getting this big. Now we'll just have to start all over with baby #3. Ahhhh!





On Friday I took her to Tremonton to meet her mom. We were sad to have her leave but we loved being able to have her here for a whole week. Love you Shelb!

9 comments:

Jami and Family said...

Wow I can't believe how old Shelby is! I have only met her once but she was little! Oh and by the way I am so excited about your baby! I have known for a long time but didn't dare say anything until you announced it so congrats!!! So you're due in April i'm guessing? Awesome we're only a few weeks apart how fun! Well all your pictures look way fun and it looks like you were busy!

Annie said...

It sounds like you guys have been busy! It is always so fun to have family in town. You need to come to the zoo with us soon, we have our pass that gets 2 more people in free so you wouldn't have to pay!! We really need to plan something soon!

Andria said...

Baby number 3? Are you crazy? Just kidding - congrats! that will be great! your blog is cute - I am so glad you found mine! Your kids are beautiful! My email is ahholt@gmail.com.

Anonymous said...

So fun that you went to both zoos! :) Your kids are so cute!

Carrie said...

That trampoline that TJ is on at Kangaroo Zoo is my FAVORITE! I seriously could NOT stop laughing when I was in there. My brother was bouncing me all over the place and all I could do was laugh my guts out and try not to pee my pants! Oh man, I need to go back there.

3 kids are fun, I'm having a blast and I can't believe my baby is already 7 months old! Wasn't it just yesterday that I had him? Sheesh.

Looks like a great week, family is the best!

Unknown said...

Hi! I haven't stopped by in forever, so I just found out that you're prego! Congratulations! That is the cutest ultrasound pic! It almost makes me baby hungry....almost. ;)
You have the CUTEST kids ever!

Mackay Family said...

Looks like tons of fun! Tanner wishes that he had tons of cousins! Love your kids cute smiles!

Camey said...

How fun! I will have to call you when we go to the zoo because we love it too! Where is the Kangaroo Zoo? I have never heard of that! You are such a cute mom!

Kendal and Kendra said...

Oh- I hope you are there when I go in! Let me know if you can talk Dr. Larkin into inducing me- I think he will listen to you!