Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween Preview




11 comments:

Jani said...

These are so cute. Good job with the make up. I love braxton's bat picture and the last picture of Lauryn

The Airharts said...

Hillarious! I love that picture of lauryn-her face is so dang beautiful!

Anonymous said...

So cute! That is hilarious about braxton's mexi mustache! :)

Kim Ward said...

Cute kids and costumes. Great pictures did you take them?

laura said...

that last picture of lauryn is so pretty! i love both of their costumes!

can't wait to find out what you're having!!!

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

I love witches! If you haven't gone to witches night out at Gardner Village, you should and be sure to take Lauryn too. My girls love it. Every time we drive by there they point out "That's where witches night out is". Love the mexy stash on Braxton too, that's nice.

Kristi said...

They look so cute! I hope the marker wasn't permanent!

Jami and Family said...

So cute! Both of their costumes look awesome! The editing on your pictures is way cool, i love it!

Camey said...

Did you take those pictures? They tgurned out great! I like how you have their names at the bottom. Fun!

Carrie said...

Guess what? My little Cameron is going to be that same bat this year! I think I may try the mustache on him, wouldn't that be so funny!

{Rollins Family} said...

cute!! i was at old navy just vtoday and saw that cute bat costume, they rae all 50% off right now, i considered buying it for Colter next year. i love it.
lauren's witch costume is adorable! she is so photgenic!