Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gardner Village & The Pumpkin Patch

This last week I took my kids to Gardner Village to see the fun Halloween witches and to ride the horses. They LOVED it this year. I had such a good time just hanging out with them. I know in some of these pictures my kids faces aren't perfect but I loved them anyways so I had to post them.












Every year we take the kids to a pumpkin patch to pick out their own pumpkins. Braxton was a little bit grumpy because it was cold and he was tired but Lauryn loved it. I love this time of year and all the fun traditions we get to have.













Have a good Halloween everyone!

12 comments:

Jami and Family said...

What fun pictures! This is the best time of year because there is so much fun stuff to do! Your kids are growing up I guess its a good thing #3 is on the way!

carly said...

Kimmy those pictures are SO cute! Your family is adorable! I hope you have a fun Halloween! :)

Jason+Lindi said...

He doesn't look grumpy! What fun!

Mackay Family said...

I love that your kids both love to pose for the camera! Glad you had fun at Gardner Village and the pumpkin patch!

The Airharts said...

Super cute-I knew you would love the editing-they turned out great-I love lauryns big necklace-will you send her hear please-I need her!My favorite pictures in this post are the horse ones!

The Airharts said...

oh I love the side bar pictures with their names on them!!!

Dan and Kira said...

What i wanted to make it up there year, but yet again I didn't. It looked like a ton of fun.

Kristi said...

How fun! They look adorable.

Anonymous said...

Way cute pics! I love your editing too!

Andria said...

Oh that looks so fun! I miss fall and wearing sweaters! Those pictures are so cute!

Kendal and Kendra said...

So cute! We kind of missed out on the pumpkin patch thing this year! We went to gardner village, and once we got there realized we left our camera battery in the charger at home! ah! There's always next year!

Camey said...

I love the picture of them on the bench. How did you make it soft around the edges? Oh, your kids are so cute! Your son looks just like your husband!