
Here are some pictures from Halloween. While I was editing these photos all of my pictures on my memory card got deleted somehow so I guess this is all I have from Halloween. Anyways every year I take my kids up to my mom's house on Halloween to take pictures in the leaves in their costumes. Then they always play in them for ever afterwords and have a blast.

This is Lauryn's favorite thing, playing in Grammy's tree. Here she is flying like a witch. She is so funny to me because she has to pose for every picture. She chose this pose all on her own.

Here is my sweet little bat. He was scared to death up there. My sister Jani was holding on to him the whole time but I was lucky to get him to hold up his arm and smile for one second and actually get it on camera.

We went to visit my grandma and grandpa to show them the kids costumes. I wish I still had my pictures of them with my grandparents but they got deleted. Here they are sitting on their porch getting ready to yell trick-or-treat.

Braxton absolutely LOVED trick-or-treating this year. A while ago we rented a Winnie-the-pooh Halloween movie and he has been so excited ever since to go trick-or-treating. I have never seen him so excited about something. I could hardly keep up with my kids this year because they were running from house to house. After ever couple houses he would run up and show me his stash and then run off again. He was in HEAVEN!

Lauryn was such a big girl this year. She left with us but I didn't see her for about half of the night because she was off running (I couldn't keep up) with her older cousins that we go with most years. After about half of the time we were out there she got tired of running and me and her just went for the rest of the time. It was so fun to be with her. I couldn't get very many pictures of her but she loved it and got a pretty good amount of candy cause she just kept on going. We were out longer than we have ever been with her.
On Halloween night we always go back to TJ's sisters house to eat and watch a scary movie. It is such a fun tradition that we always look forward to. I can't believe how big Lauryn is getting and how much she is changing. The big kids always come home from trick-or-treating and dump their candy out on the floor and have a big candy swap. Lauryn was in on it and she thought it was great (she totally got ripped off but it's part of learning right?). We had such a great Halloween and I am loving the holidays with my kids as they get older. Happy Halloween!


16 comments:
Sorry about your pictures-that sucks! But...we love the flying witch picture-that really is such a great picture! We also like how you put the color back on the candy ont he blackish picture of braxton. The cousin picture made me sad but it's still cute, and I still am in love with the witch mole! The first picture wit both your kids is beautiful-the leaves look awesome and lauryn looks georgous! Thanks for chating with me more latly-I love it.
hi missy! i found your blog through missys blog...so i had to blog stalk you! you kids are so adorable, and i love there costumes!
we should get togethor sometime!
p.s
i ment to say hi kimmy.
i am an idiot and extremely tired
ha ha-thats funny!
Im stealing those two pictures with Lincoln in them. Hope you dont care. You are way good at the editing. Lauryn really is so gorgeous.
also I said "you kids are adorable" instead of "your". And I should have spelled "there", "their".....i think.
i should just go back to blog stalking and not leaving comments.
ha ha ha-this super funny now-I should go to bed...I am laughing so hard and jake is so mad that I keep looking at your comments. PS-sorry for making you excited when you see that you have so many comments and its just me again.
Kimmy, even if those are the only pictures you have of Halloween, they are so cute!
That sucks about your pics, but at least the ones you have are way cute! I love the one onf lauryn flying! So cute!
Lauren's witch costume is the cutest one I have ever seen! I love her posing in the tree. Your bat was so cute too. I love the tradition of taking pictures of them in the leaves. Sounds like you had a fun halloween!
I love the witch in the tree picture! I looks like Lauryn really loves the camera; she is photogenic!
You should b a photographer! Those pics are so cute. I love the one of Lauryn in the tree! SO cute! Lets get together for lunch- asian star??? I am soooo ready to get out and do something!
I love the picture of Lauryn in the tree!
Your kids are adorable! I can't wait for you to have another. Hopefully we will start trying soon. I love your new layout. How do you edit their pictures to look the way they do? I want to be able to do that. Let me know.
Your kids are so beautiful! And the pictures are too!
Wow- great pics! I love the first one of the kids in the leaves + Lauryn flying in the tree. Nice job!
Post a Comment