Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Snowbird


This last weekend we went to snowbird with TJ's family. It was so fun to just hang out and play games while the kids all played together and ran wild. As you can see from the picture above the boys were entertained with their video games a lot of the time. TJ was in heaven when he got to play Halo with the guys.



This was our 2nd time playing guitar hero and I loved it. It was so much fun and I think we both did pretty good for never playing it. I want it for my house! he he


This phone kept Braxton entertained while we played guitar hero. He loved the buttons on it.


Just a classic Lauryn pose! I love this girl!


Lauryn and her cousin Kira getting ready to go to sleep together. They are such good friends.


Cute little Braxton all ready for bed.


My sister in law and I found these nails while we were doing the grocery shopping and thought that they would be a fun thing to do with our girls. They absolutely loved them and they look so dang cute with them on. Lauryn still has hers on.


The good old game room. The kids (and TJ) LOVED this game room. They had such a blast putting the money in the games and actually getting to play the games. It was hard to get them to leave.


Daddy giving Lauryn driving lessons.


The 2 troubles playing on the snowmobiling game. This is Braxton's cousin Taevyn. They are 4 months apart and they are constantly getting into trouble together. Therefore Grandma has named them trouble 1 and trouble 2.


Kira and Lauryn together again. I am so grateful Kira is there to play with Lauryn. She's so great!


They of course went swimming every day and have such a fun time. Here are the 3 big girl cousins swimming together.



Thanks Grandma and Grandpa B for the fun time at snowbird every year! Your the greatest!

7 comments:

The Airharts said...

Looks like it was fun. I am loving having a kid that s old enough to play games and do stuff with other kids-Im bumbed because hadders and Lauryn would get along so good right now-today when I put hadders down for a nap she said "hey mom, I want to give Lauryn a big hug,ok". Get over here! I'm impressed that you took the time to edit so many of your pictures-is it because now your computer works faster and it is easier..mine is still as slow as a turtle. Anyway, I gusee I could just call you and not right a long paragrah.(oh did you glue on the nails?)

{Rollins Family} said...

what a fun little PRE holiday family weekend, i love guitar hero too...i NEED it for my house :)

happy thanksgiving!

mom said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Cute pics!!! Give the kids a hug and a kiss for me and tell them Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you can stop by Cyndi's house later on. There are going to be 35 people this year and everyone wants to see you. Love ya!

Jess said...

Kimmy you are such a doll!! I am so excited for you to have another, you are such a cute mom! I got Olivia's boots at Baby Gap ... love that place!

laura said...

looks like tons of fun! i love t.j.'s zoned out "nintendo face".

any baby names picked out yet?


p.s. we're planning on having people over once the madness of the holidays is over and then you guys can get pro at rock band!

Mackay Family said...

What a fun family weekend! I LOVE the picture of you and Braxton. Lauren is such a little poser...it is so cute! What would boys do without video games?!?

Kendal and Kendra said...

How fun! My family used to go up there- now we have way to many people! Love the cute pictures! How are you feeling? You look great!