Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's A...


This may be a big shock to some of you because I had my doctor check a couple weeks ago and she thought it was a boy. But as you can see it has changed into a girl! This happened to us with Braxton too and I was holding onto hope that I would still get my girl. I am so excited I can't even believe it. Let me just say, I think I am the happiest person EVER right now. TJ's still a little shocked! Yay!

This is what Lauryn thinks of it all!

22 comments:

mom said...

OH MY GOSH !!! We are so excited for you because we know how much you wanted a girl! This makes my grandchildren even girls and boys - YEAH !!!

Jani said...

This has to be a joke

The Airharts said...

WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Jami and Family said...

Seriously???? That is crazy they were wrong the first time but that did happen with Braxton also...weird! But how exciting!!

Carrie said...

Excellent news! congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! that is so awesome! They did that will haylie too, thought she was a boy at first, then the next apt. she was a girl! lol. I bet lauryn is so excited!

carly said...

Congratulations Kimmy!! So exciting!

{Rollins Family} said...

how fun, lauryn is going to LOVE having a little girl to dress up!!
you get to find out rly...18weeks?? is that normal for your dr...mine makes me wait til i'm 20 weeks.

* i kind of don't want to find out what i'm having on this one, i'm still trying to seek eric on the ides :(

Casey and Diana said...

CUTE!!!How exciting, congratulations!

Kim Ward said...

Congrats Kimmy, that is so exciting, little gils are so fun as you know!! I think they whine more though, what do you think?

laura said...

yay!!! she's going to be a cutie!

congrats guys!!

R and K said...

Excellent! We love little girls! I just had a great experience with your doctor recommendation. Who are you seeing for this pregnancy? Call/visit soon! I think we could blab for a long time. We are excited for you guys!

Annie said...

Yay! How exciting and shocking! I am so glad you got your girl...we might just have little best friend girls again! We will see. Congratulations!!

Kendal and Kendra said...

YAY! I am so excited for you! I can not believe you already know what you are having! That's awesome! Call me when things slow down- we can finally go to lunch! Love ya!

Matt and Joanna said...

Hey Kimmy! I saw your blog on Kim's. Congratulations on another girl. Your kids are darling. I love the halloween pictures. I hope things are going well for you!

Brian and Baely said...

Congrats on a girl!! I have absolutely LOVED LOVED having a girl!

The Richards Family said...

Yeah!!! Love girls!

Gooches said...

yay! i am so excited for you!!

Rachelle said...

Congrats Kimmie, I know you wanted another little girl to dress up, I am so excited for you how fun! Now Elle, Bevyn and your little girl can all play! YAY!

Camey said...

Congrats! I didn't know that is what you wanted. I want a boy next, but girls are so fun!

The Airharts said...

I think I might die i fyou dont update your blog soon.

The Webbers said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so happy for you guys. Sorry about my random emails.