Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am in LOVE with my family!

This is a classic picture of Braxton. This boy LOVES (well that's even an understatement) candy. All day long he will ask for it and if I would let him that is all he would EVER eat. I couldn't resist taking this picture. He was seriously on his grandma's counter just like this just looking at the candy. He cracks me up!
Lauryn loves to take baths in our big tub so we put her in there with bubbles. I heard the jets on and walked into my bathroom to see how she was doing. The tub was completely full to the brim with bubbles and she was having the time of her life! I love this girl!!!!


Last week I took them to the movies. They always get to excited to go watch a movie on the "big movie screen". They never last long sitting like this but I just love this picture of the two of them. I can't believe how big they are and I am so excited to do more things like this as they get older.


Last night (Saturday), we decided to have a movie night and sleep over with the kids in the family room. They were so excited they could hardly stand it. We blew up the air mattresses, made us some beds and watched the movie together. Then Braxton was so wired and excited that he would not hold still for 2 seconds to fall asleep so we moved the air mattresses into our bedroom for the kids and had a sleep over in there. TJ and I just laid in bed when we got them asleep and just talked about how much we love our kids and how lucky we are to have them. I LOVE my family and nights like this!

11 comments:

Kendal and Kendra said...

How fun! I can't wait for our kids to be old enough to do fun thngs like that! Cute pics- and your house looks great!

Jani said...

that picture of braxton is so cute and the bubbles one. She is just like you.

{Rollins Family} said...

what a fun little family night!! you are lucky to have such cute and fun kids. i never knew what a BLESSING kids really were until we welcomed Colter into our family...

Dan and Kira said...

You have the cutest ideas to do w/your family. I love reading about it.

The Airharts said...

Yeah for new posts!good job at getting the camera out and taking more pictures!

Jami and Family said...

That is so fun that you slept out with your kids and watched a movie! Great pictures I love how you and Missy edit them!

Anonymous said...

That is such a fun idea, a sleepover in the family room! I'm gonna have to try that one! :)
I love the pics of braxton and the candy and lauryn in the bubbles~

Annie said...

I love sleepovers with the kids! They always get so excited over sleeping somewhere new in the house. And the movie picture is too cute...I love the sweaters!

Lets play soon. I told Makae that Lauren has time off of school so now she asks if we can play all the time!!

Andria said...

Good for you! what a fun mom! I just can't resist sticking my kids in their own rooms and night and being done for a few hours!

Jason+Lindi said...

Don't you love that your kids are getting old enough to do some really fun things with! That picture of Braxton could totally be Max, All candy (or food or what ever) all of the time!

Camey said...

How fun! What a great idea! Looks like you have a big screen in your family room. You seem to have such a great life and cute family. Can't wait to find out what you are having? Any feelings?