I know I posted a while ago saying that I was going to try potting training Braxton but to be honest, I've started like 3 times and given up everytime after cleaning up poopy boxer briefs. I just can't stand it especially since i've been pregnant! IT KILLS ME. Well yesterday we put him in his boxers and he went the whole day with only 1 little accident. So here we are today doing it again and so far so good! I think it's going to happen this time! Yay!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Almost There!
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
3:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Yay on the potty training! You looks super cute, I've added you to our "babies that we are excited for" on my blog, hope you don't mind!
Good luck on the potty training! Ugh, I dread potty training alex...
You are so cute, with your little belly! :)
braxton is so cute! and you are too! love the tiny baby bump
YEAH!!thats what I'm talking about! I didnt even have to ask...what a great sister. Looks fun-your making me baby hungry...not for the baby but to being one baby closer then me to being done with pregnacies! I would say good luck with the potty training but I allready have wished you good luck plenty of times-haha! Miss you guys!-oh and PS-it looks like you have a bit of lauryn in that buddy...with the crazy posing!
Good luck on potty training! Hopefully this will be it. Your belly looks so cute!
You are so cute! Love the belly. I'm potty training Emma right now too. So much fun. Good luck!
We actually don't potty train our kids. They figure it out on their own...usually at about the age of 12. So maybe you should try that. Just kidding. I'm such a weirdo I know. Enjoy your last pregnancy (if this is your last). We have 3 more to go!! Ö
Very cute belly! Any tips on potty training. We've tried with Matt and it's just not working. I'm so ready for him to be done with diapers, ugh!!!!
You are so cute! I know about the big and hard stomach at night. I am feeling it right now! Only 2 more weeks! aahh! Don't give up on potty training- he'll get it!
You look so cute!! I hope the potty training goes a little better!! This doesn't make me very excited for the day when we have to do that with Brooks!
Wahoo for getting Braxton poopy trained!!!! That will be nice to have a few months without diaper changing:) I am so excited for about being pregnant...I hope you are feel alrgiht, I cannot imaginebeing prego with 2 kids, cause I was so tired all the time when I was pregnant! :)
Oh my gosh congratulations!! You make such a cute prego lady! So exciting. FYI I've finally gone private, let me know if you didn't get the invite and it won't show you anymore when I update for some reason.
You are so cute and fashionable. I see your bump, but you look skinnier than when I knew you. How have you stayed so mall over the years and having kids?
By the way I love those jeans! Oh, and I was wondering something. What do you do at LDS Hospital? Are you a RN? I neve knew if you finished school or are you a CNA? I think is what they call it.
you look so cute...i'm look chubby (but nothing too different for me :))
*and yes...i agree, we don need to go play with the kiddos one day!!
Post a Comment