Wednesday, September 17, 2008

*BREAKING NEWS*

WE HAVE A SECRET..........


Yep that's right I'm pregnant! We are SUPER excited. I am due April 10th which is Lauryn's birthday. She is so excited she can hardly stand it. I just went in for my 1st appointment today and everything looked really good. The baby was just flippin around in me like a crazy little kid (it will fit in well with the siblings). We could not believe how active it was. I just fell right in love with it. Yeah!!!!!!!

34 comments:

mom said...

Yeah!!! I already love my next grandchild! Are you sure there is only one in there? I was sure you were having twins. I love you Kimmy !!!

laura said...

yay! how exciting! how are you feeling?

oh, LOVE the little legs sticking up in the ultrasound pic!

congratulations!!!!!

Holly Strong said...

YAY, that is such awesome news!!! I can't wait to watch things progress. Is Lauren wanting a blue or a pink one?!?! LOL

Lindsey said...

congrats! how exciting. you are such a cute mom already. i'm so happy for you guys! cute t-shirts too! did you make them???

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! :) Way cute shirts the kids had on!

Dan and Kira said...

Yay! how exciting, I am so excited for you!!!

Missy/Hadley said...

Thats my favorite baby ticker you have now...on the cjane blog did you click on the other mom that needs help blog...ahhhhhhhhhh. Man so sad I'm telling you!

R and K said...

Yes! Kimmy that is the greatest news! Our little babies will be buddies! Congratulations to the whole Buckley family.

Amy said...

Congratulations! You have the most adorable kids!

Carrie said...

congrats you guys! april is an excellent time of year for a baby!! Here's the deal, now that you already have a boy and a girl, you should totally NOT find out the sex and be surprised at what you are having. Of course I mention that to you because I could NEVER stand the suspense myself. :)

Annie said...

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear that everything went well at your first appointment... that always makes you feel better! Let me know if I can help you out in anyway!

Katherine said...

Congrats! Three kids? I can't imagine!

{Rollins Family} said...

CONRATULATIONS!! thats so much fun. April 10th is my birthday too, what a GREAT day. how raeyou feeling? do you get sick?
oh, i bet lauren is going to love being a BIG SISTER, she is so cute and girly :)

Queen Reg said...

CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you. I hope you're going to deliver at our hospital.

XOXO

Reg

Camey said...

Congrats!!! I totally want to have one again! Do you want a boy or girl? I love those shirts! Where did you get them made?

Unknown said...

YEAH! I am so excited for you! Congrats!

Leigh and Craig said...

Congrats! I'm so jealous and so happy for you!

The Richards Family said...

So fun! Congrats!

Kristi said...

Yay! Do your kids have some fun names picked out already? Congrats!

Rachelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! How exciting for you guys!!!! I can't believe soon you will be a mother of three, how fun!!!!

Mackay Family said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. How are you feeling!

Worthington's said...

Congrats Kim! I am so excited for you! I am a little jealous too. I am getting baby hungry for a little boy.....

Those t-shirts are the cutest things ever! Did you make them? Where did you get them?

Kendal and Kendra said...

You are so cute! That is such a good ultrasound picture! Congrats on the pregnancy- it was so good to see you the other night! Let's get together soon!

John and Erin said...

Oh how fun. I'm thrilled for you guys. I think you guys should just keep having tons of kids because yours are adorable. I wouldn't say that to everyone but I seriously think you have the cutest kids. I love looking at your pics. Your kids are just darling. Congrats!

okiedokie said...

Congrats Kimmy! You make such cute kids- can't wait to see this one (when the time is right- of course)!

Our3Boys said...

WOW! Congrats!!!! 3 is fun, but a lot of work!! :)

Kim Ward said...

Congratulation Kimmy! That is so exciting! I hope you have been feeling well. By the way my email is jere_ward@hotmail.com for when you go private!

cathy said...

Congrats Kimmy. Looks like that cute house of yours is going to be full if cute kids!

The Webbers said...

Congrats Kimmy. I hope you are doing well. I love the pictures of your cute kiddos...

Jared and Laura said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting, you have the cutest kids...no doubt the one on the way will be ADORABLE! Are you still working in L&D, I miss working with you.

Cami said...

Congrats!!!! I'm so excited!!

carly said...

Congratulations!!! Oh Kimmy I'm so excited for you! You look great!

Diana said...

Kimmy, that is really exciting! Congrats!

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

Oh my gosh, congrats!