Today my kids were outside playing and they were just being so cute with each other. I was just sitting inside my house smiling and laughing at them and couldn't resist taking a picture of them. I just love being a mom and I love how happy my kids make me! I am so glad that I have these moments where I can watch from a distance and think that they are cute because man they were hard today!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Cute Kids!!!!
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was funny while reading the first part of your post I was a bit jealous!!! The last sentence made me sigh with relief. I too love my kids and love when they play well together, but man, some days are rough!!!!
There's something special about siblings. They'll treasure their friendships forever :)
Post a Comment