Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter '08











Easter was so much fun this year. Lauryn and Braxton are at the point where they both get so excited about everything. We dyed our eggs on Saturday and they both loved it. Lauryn was asking me all day when we could color they eggs so we finally did it at about 2 because she couldn't wait any longer. Then we went to a party with TJ's family where we had a fun easter egg hunt for the kids and games and then we had to find our easter baskets. They kids love the parties Grandma B puts on for them! Can you tell what Lauryn's favorite present was? The googles! She even fell asleep with them on. Then on Sunday we did the whole find your basket and eggs at home. Later we went to my mom's for a way YUMMY dinner and a fun little easter hunt at my mom's (aren't grandmas the greatest) and over to my grandma's for banana splits. It was such a fun Easter this year. Happy Easter to everyone else!

12 comments:

laura said...

holy cow! your kids look so dang cute in their easter outfits!!

Jason+Lindi said...

SO cute and fun! Caleb and Max have matching outfits with Braxton!

The Airharts said...

Fun pictures-I love the cross over leg action in the picture by the fire place. Anyway-I think the couch looks fine over there. You might want just a small side table to even out furn under the window. See ya soon.

R and K said...

I love Lauryn's pose in her Easter dress.

Holly Strong said...

The crossed leg is a CLASSIC!!! I love their outfits...so cute! Such fun pictures. It looks like you had an awesome Easter. So will we have a big party when Missy visits...you know we'd love to see your house!

Unknown said...

So fun! I love the little pose that Lauryn's doing in front of the fire place! That girl should be a model some day! LOL!

carly said...

Kimmy, Lauryn is going to be a heart breaker!! Love the pose in the second pic down!

Annie said...

Very cute Easter pictures!! I wish I would have bought that dress for Makae...Oh wait we went shopping together and I did buy her that outfit! Haha, I love that we have matching girls!!

Jami and Family said...

It looks like Easter was fun and that your kids loved it! Cute pictures!!

Kendal and Kendra said...

Looks like a fun Easter! You kids look so great in their Easter outfits! Lauryn's hair is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute! I love how lauryn poses all the time!

Camey said...

How did you make those cute designs?