We have a canal that runs along the back of our house and then opens up into a huge field that Lauryn loves to take our 4 wheelers out on. Every day she askes if we will take her for a ride and she giggles the whole time. I love it! It has been so fun. When we were moving I was so excited that I would have counter space to cook on so the other night I was way excited to make homemade rolls. They were so YUMMY!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Random
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Kim-Are you making rolls? I'm so impressed:)
I LOVE the picture of you baking!!!! I bet you are enjoying that kitchen. I look for more and more updates.
Homemade rolls! Wow now that is betty crocker there. I don't know how to make them. I always use rhodes rolls(the frozen ones). I'll have to try it. One of these days I'll have to get your recipe.
Post a Comment