Saturday, March 8, 2008

We're In!!!!






We made it!!! We are in and I have most of our stuff unpacked. Here are some pictures of the house but it is still pretty bare because we came from a really small town home so we don't have much. We are trying to get ourselves to buy more furniture and stuff but it is so hard to just fork out all that money for it. We love it and are having so much fun in this home. It is so much more room for us and my kids have been playing so much better. We have a bonus room above the garage and we have made that into a big playroom for the kids. All of their toys are in there and a tv for them too. TJ and I have a huge nice closet and a super nice master bathroom and let me just say I am in HEAVEN!!! We are so excited to actually have room to have people over and we can't wait to be totally settled so we can invited you all over for some fun!

20 comments:

laura said...

i LOVE it! i've been meaning to call you and see how it's going! we're so excited for you and hope you guys will stay in touch!!!!

Rachelle said...

How fun! Your new place looks so nice...I am too jealous ha ha! So now you can have us "married friends" all over for a party right?! hehe jk! Well congrats that is so awesome for you guys:)

The Airharts said...

It looks so good. Nice job on the second couch and the futon-I had no idea you got them. And your right -the legs under the counter are super cute. More pics of the rest of the rooms please.

Carrie said...

That house is beautiful!! You name the time and place and we'll totally come party with ya! :)

R and K said...

Wow! I love it--so nice!

Jared and Laura said...

Wow....it's beautiful. I love the hardwood floors. And your kitchen...aaah, what a beaut.:) I'm glad to see you're getting settled in.

Jason+Lindi said...

I Love it!!

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

Wowie Mauie!! You lucky girl, someone must really love you! One downfall though, now you have a lot more to clean. Let me just give you a little advice I've learned HIRE A CLEANING LADY! Trust me it is worth it (it is kind of fun to sit there and relax while the team cleans your house around you). Congrats on your new house. Now you need to invite me over so I can bring you a little house warming gift ;)

Jami and Family said...

I love it! It looks so nice! I would love to come see it sometime.

okiedokie said...

Wow Kimmy! What an amazing house! looks like a bunch of fun. Let us know when you are having your housewarming party! ;-)
Yeah!

Jer + Lu said...

What a gorgeous home! I am so totally jealous. Lucky you!!

Jess said...

Hey Kimmy!!! It is Jessica Nordhoff
(Thain) ..... I finally got a blog so I put you on my friends list if that is alright! Your house is AWESOME!! Where is it located??

cathy said...

What a lovely home. With that kitchen, you'll be a gourmet cook in no time!

Holly Strong said...

Beautiful!!! I keep looking for an invite to come see it!! LOL I can't wait to get into our house...I bet it feels so nice to be settled!

Unknown said...

Okay, I'm officially jealous! It's gorgeous! It would be so nice to have a big playroom for the kids.

Annie said...

The house looks so good! I remember you saying you were going to hang the clock right there...I'm glad you did, I love it!!

Anonymous said...

I love your kitchen! Nice work picking it all out! You'll have to post more pics of the rest of the house too!

Kendal and Kendra said...

So cute Kimmy! I love the kitchen! I am super jealous- we need a play room just like that one!

Maranda said...

Wow, can I say ginormous! That house freakin rocks! I want it! I love the hardwood, the kitchen, the exterior is gorgeous. A definite great looking place. I am so happy for you and your family.

Camey said...

I love it!!