On Friday night my friend Annie and I took Lauryn and Makae to Disney on Ice. They were so excited and had been talking about it for weeks. We got them all dressed up like princesses and took them to dinner at applebee's at the gateway (which was full of little princess) and then we walked across the street to the show. They loved it and it was such a fun night for all of us! I love my little princess!!!!!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Disney On Ice - Princess Wishes
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
oh my! lauryn looks so cute! i'm thinking of taking miss!
Super cute! I hope Nora can take lessons from Lauryn on princess etiquette.
Makae has not stopped talking about how much she loved it! Thanks again for going with us, we will have to do it again!!
So cute. You're such a good mom :)
Look what a good princess she makes! That pic after the show is so funny-dead tired!
I love it! Little girls look like such fun!
Seriously those two are the cutest little snow whites I have ever seen! How fun, I cannot wait for Bevyn tobe old enough to do these fun girly things!
Precious pictures. Wow! I don't even think I have seen lauryn. She is a beautiful little girl.
Post a Comment