Thursday, March 20, 2008

Consequences



Okay so this is my consequence today for blog stalking! I was, of course glued to the computer and I noticed my kids were quiet so I called for Lauryn and asked her to bring Braxton to me. Next thing I know Braxton walks into the office looking like this... Yep, thats my mascara all over him! In his hair, on his lips, stomach, legs, the bottom of his feet, and hands! AHHHHHHHH! I can't wait for TJ to see this post.

11 comments:

Jason+Lindi said...

if blog stalking wasn't so much fun :)

Kendal and Kendra said...

oh man! I would die! Kristin isn't quite there yet...!

The Airharts said...

Hadley is in the same stage right now! I think since I have been here she has ruined 3 pieces of clothes , and who knows how much magic marker she has sucked down...in fact as I right this her shirt is in the wash to see if we can get a brown marker of the front.

laura said...

at least he didn't get any on the new carpet!!

it was fun seeing you the other day!

carly said...

Kimmy, I would love to get together when I come back to salt lake!! It's been far too long. I'll be working at a law firm in utah this summer and should get there the middle of May. So I will for sure be in touch!

carly said...

Oh, and Melanie made me the blog header...she's just getting into this "digital scrapbooking" thing...I don't know much about it but it seems really cool. I guess you can make pages and then print them for scrap books.

Your best friend, Ashley said...

Kimmy- you are such a great mom! i am so glad that blog stalking led me to kind your link.... you thought you could get away.

Your best friend, Ashley said...

ps... when i say kind, i mean find.
sincerely,
ashley

Brian and Baely said...

hey Kimmy! Your kids are just the cutest! I am glad you found my blog and we can be blogging friends! Its good to see how you are doing!

Anonymous said...

I've been in the same boat with Alex while I was blog stalking! Except his was with purple ink pads. KIDS! :)

Kim Ward said...

Kimmy-
That is hilarous just makes me laugh, Totally something my kids would do.