Saturday, February 23, 2008

Moving On!



We have officially started packing our house because we are moving on Wednesday!!!! With my work schedule and TJ's we figured that we better get everything done this weekend and pretty much live with NOTHING until then because we are going to have no time to do it this next week. CRAZY! I've had tons of requests to post pictures but i'm waiting until we move in for the inside pictures but we went out there today so I took some of the outside for you. We spent about an hour trying to shovel our driveway and still didn't get it done. We are so excited and can't wait for the move to be over with! Wish us luck!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, look here

R and K said...

Wow, Kimmy, that house looks amazing! How exciting! I was going to call you to go to lunch yesterday and then realized that you were probably in a packing frenzy. Once you're all settled, we'd love to come out. I love Lauryn shoveling with an ice scraper!

laura said...

LOVE it! we're so excited for you guys!

Jill said...

Wow! Your new house looks so nice! I bet you'll love it. We'll miss you!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your house! Its so pretty! I can't wait to see pics of the inside! How fun to have a new house to decorate! :)

Leigh and Craig said...

Your new house is gorgeous! Where is it?

kbeen3 said...

I cant wait to see inside. I bet you cant wait.

kbeen3 said...

sorry Im on davids dads computer so this is really Jani

Amy said...

WOW!! Your house looks really nice! And BIG! Let me know if I can help in any way this week. Maybe take your kids off your hands?! We will miss you guys!

Jason+Lindi said...

Looks like so much fun!

Kristi said...

Kimmy, I just added you to my new blog. Networking is great. I'm excited to see the new place once you get settled!

Annie said...

I love your house...I can't wait to help you decorate!!

Kendal and Kendra said...

Your house looks beautiful! I am excited to see the inside! Let me know if you still need boxes! When things settle down, we'd love to come see you!

Jami and Family said...

Hey your house is awesome! I bet you'll love it! I can't wait to see it someday!

Jer + Lu said...

What a gorgeous home! You guys really scored. I'd have to say it's definately time to invest in a snowblower-- but I love little Lauryn out there helping with a windshield scraper. What a trooper!

Unknown said...

NICE house!! I'm so jealous! It's exactly what I would have chosen - for the outside anyway. Congrats!!