Saturday, April 19, 2008

Jani's Shower




My sister Missy just moved to North Carolina and came home to do a shower with me for my little sister Jani who is due in July. It was so much fun for us and to actually have room at my house for people. We did a baby bird theme that we saw on Martha Stewart which turned out soooo cute. Here are the pictures!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute shower theme - I love the refreshments! BTW - I hope that your modbe party went well! I wanted to go SO bad, but Jarom has elder's quarum stuff every Wednesday from 6-8:30, and I didn't want to bring my kids with me. Thanks for the invite anyway! I'm gonna have to get one of their suites sometime! They're way cute!

Jason+Lindi said...

You guys as such cute girls! The party was super cute and I LOVED your house!

Annie said...

What a cute idea!! Your sister's both look so dang cute pregnant!! And Your house is looking so good, now it's time for you to come help me decorate!!