Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. I have had my sister Missy in town and have been so busy. So here I go to catch up...Look at all the new posts!Lauryn and I went back to North Carolina with Missy for a couple days. It took us a whole day to fly there and Lauryn did so good. when we got there the weather was so nice, it was in the 80's!!!
Missy's house is so cute and has the most amazing back yard full of huge green tree's and beautiful flowers! I took the picture of Lauryn back there. Look how cute.
We went to the beach on both of the days that we were ther and the girls had a blast. They were such pretty beaches and I am totally jealous they get to live right by them! We had such a good time and would have loved to stay longer! It was such a cute little town and I can't wait to go back!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
North Carolina
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Lauryn is so cute. We should go back together in September or something. I want to go there so bad.
Kimmy!!!! send me your address so i can send you an invite!
ashley.b@AGGIEMAIL.USU.EDU
That looks like so much fun! I can't believe Lauryn is 5! Haylie will be in 2 weeks, its so crazy how fast they grow up! So I found the blog book address for you, I haven't done it yet, but tell me how it turns out!
http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook
Cute pictures, Kimmy! Where in North Carolina is Missy living? I'm going down to the Outer Banks (kittyhawk) in 2 weeks!! I'm so excited! I hear it's gorgeous!
I love North Carolina! What part were you in? You got some great pictures...and how exciting to have a five-year-old!
She's so cute! I want to go on a vacation! I'm glad you guys had fun I'm jealous.
lauryn looks so cute in all those pictures. i'm glad you had fun!
looks like fun! You look so good by the way!
Oh my goodness Lauryn is so darling, she is just too cute!!! Some of Jer's favorite prospect law schools are in North Carolina and those pictures made me completely ok with having to move there for 3 yrs! ha ha
Happy Birthday Kimmy! Missy's blog has a sweet picture of you guys in honor of your birthday! I forgot that you used to be blonde. I hope your day was awesome!
Looks like you had a great trip! I'm glad that Lauryn did so well during the flight - that had to be rough!
Hey, I don't think that I ever got your email address before I made my blog private. Send it to me when you get a chance so I can invite you to read my blog!
heatherswanson20 at yahoo dot com
SO cute, it looks like you guys had fun!
How fun!! The beach is the BEST with kids!!
I am so jealous of your sister living so close!
I've heard from a bunch of people lately that N. Carolina is a great vacation spot- now I'm really anxious to go! And the warm east coast beaches definately top the cold ones out west!!
looks like SO much fun!
Post a Comment