

Hey everyone. I am having a Modbe boutique at my house this Wednesday, April 9th from 6-8:30! Please come and pick out a cute new swim suit for this year... they have the BEST swim suits EVER!!!! They also have super cute jeans, Cami's, skirts, and dresses. Check it out at modbeclothing.com. Call me or email me for directions at kimmybuckley.gmail.com. I hope to see you all there!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Come Party!!!!!!!!
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
SO I can't come and I am totally bummed but I want to order a suit... what is the best way?
I can't make it either! bummer. Tell everyone "hi" for me.
I love your map of blog stalkers! I put the same thing on my blog too. :)
I am such a butt! I am so sorry I couldn't make it. If you still have any of the swim suits let me know! Do they have any that will fit my pregnant belly this summer? I would love to get together for lunch sometime- call me! It was so good to talk to you!
Dang! I wish I would have looked at your blog sooner. I want to get one of those swimming suits!
Hmm, sorry I guess I wasn't the only one who couldn't make it to your party. I hope you still had a good turn out.
Post a Comment