I can't believe it! I have a 5 year old!!!!!!!!! Lauryn turned 5 on the 10th (I'm so late, I've been so busy). She is growing up so fast and I can't believe it. I just registered her for kindergarten and she is so excited to get to go to the "big" school. She is so funny because she honestly believes that she grew overnight. She woke up and ran upstairs to show my sister that was staying with us how big she got and how big her toes were. I love this little girl so much and she makes me laugh more than anyone is this world. She says the funniest things and has the sassiest personality. She definitely keeps us going. I love you Lu!!!!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Happy Birthday Lauryn!
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
she really is so stinkin' cute! and i'm SO jealous that you have a kid in kindergarten!!
what a cute picture!
Kimmy, I can't believe you have a FIVE YEAR OLD!
Wow! Looks like lots of fun! She has the same birthday as Max!
Oh my gosh Kimmy we are getting so old...in no time we will have high school age girls!!
Happy Birthday Lauryn!!!
Post a Comment