Lauryn had her first dance performance of this season at The Christmas Gift Show. It was a mad house there and that's even an understatement!
Like I said it was her first performace and she was scared out of her mind for some reason. The older she gets, the more nervous she gets for stuff like this. Well she kind of bombed it, ha ha. We were still proud of her though and it was fun.
I couldn't get a picture with her eyes open so I guess you get to see her pretty make-up (This was a joke trying to get the eyeliner on without killing her). This is her good friend Matisse in her class. She loves her!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
The Christmas Gift Show
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So cute! I hope I get to see her dance this Christmas Season. She's a natural!
Post a Comment