Thursday, December 9, 2010

*Thanksgiving 2010*

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. It was the Buckley family's turn. We started out making pies the night before with all of the girls in the family. I am so grateful for nights like this because I learn so much. I made a yummy martha stewart apple pie but I totally forgot to take a picture of it, sad!
On Thanksgiving day Grandma B had all of the kids make some cute turkeys out of crackers. They loved it! The food was AMAZING and we had a great time just relaxing, talking, and letting the kids play together.


Our Thanksgiving family picture.
Grandma B reading stories with Alayna. She was so grumpy and tired by the end of the night. Grandma can always calm her down though.
This is TJ's cute Grandma and Grandpa. We LOVE them!
This is the beginning of our black friday! We are hard core! I already look so tired. ha ha. We started at about 3 am this year and didn't come home until about 8 pm on friday. I get most of my Christmas shopping done and I got some killer deals.
This is Uncle Tyson. This is where we usually find him...with all the kids swarmed around him. They love him...and his iphone!
Uncle Tyson's the BEST!

3 comments:

Jani said...

That is a cute family picture. Just reading about your black friday is making me sleepy.

mom said...

I still say you Buckley's are CRAZY!!! Black Friday - not for me!

The Airharts said...

mom and jani are such debbi downers-have some exdcitment in your lifes! Geeeeze-try something new...geeeeeze they make me mad. haha. Fun pictures-those girls of kirstenms are getting so big-crazy!