Thursday, December 9, 2010

******Snowy Days******

My kids have LOVED the snow! A couple weekends ago TJ took the kids outside to play in the snow while I got the house ready to decorate for Christmas. This was Alaya's first time getting on the snow gear and going out to play. She was so excited and happy about it.




Here she is after being out there for about 45 minutes. She LOVED it. TJ finally brought her in because she had been out there for so long, not because she was done playing! Cute girl!
TJ was out with the kids this day and it was snowing so much. When they plowed the roads they left a mound on our street so TJ built them a snow cave. They had so much fun!



This was on the first snow fall that we had. Lauryn and Braxton were so excited to go out and play in it. The second Lauryn walked through the door from school they got all ready and played for over an hour out there.


3 comments:

mom said...

I'm so glad you have such a great yard for your kids to play in! Looks like they had a good time!

The Airharts said...

wowser-thats a cool cave-and a fun husband-he is always so nice to play in the snow with the kids. cool posing hadders-I mean lauryn. ps-are you excited for your kids presents. I am,

Leigh and Craig said...

That is so adorable. I used to love snow caves. Your kids are lucky they have such a fun dad!