Monday, December 27, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

As we have all noticed, I really suck at blogging now. Why is it so hard for me? What is my deal? Ugh! Well here I go again updating the blog. Cross your fingers and pray that I can actually stay on top of it from now on...

Well we had a blast decorating the Christmas tree. The kids love doing this and I took a back seat and let TJ and the kids go at it. I didn't touch it after and just let the uneven tree be. They actually did a really good job though. I love doing things like this and it made me so excited for Christmas.

Alayna was pretty excited about putting the star up.





This picture cracks me up. Look at Braxton just relaxing and doing his own thing.

We got a new camera so I was trying out the new features on it. Pretty cool.


They were pretty tuckered out.

I love this boys droopy eyes.

2 comments:

mom said...

Cute family!!! Looks like they all had fun!

The Airharts said...

when did you get a new camera? Those eyes are super cute!