Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fun Times

Missy came in town for my aunts funeral and we had some fun times having her here. After the funeral we all headed to my moms and played the Just Dance on the wii. It was the funniest dang thing i have ever done!!!!! We LOVED it!

Lauryn was a rock star! She did so good and whoever she was playing with really had to try hard to beat her. She has some good moves.

TJ and John (my step-dad) were hilarious!!!!! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. They did awesome and really got into it.

After the dance party we headed to Spaghetti Factory with the whole family. I love this place and TJ isn't to fond of it so I am always so happy when my family goes! The kids loved it and we had a really fun night with the family!

These two are best buds. Alayna is such a daddy's girl! Probably the worst I've ever seen!
They were all so dang tired when we left. This was within the first 3 minutes of driving home. ha ha! Look at alayna... she fell asleep with her jacket in her mouth.

4 comments:

The Airharts said...

cool post

The Airharts said...

That sleepy picture is hillllarious! Lauryn is compleatly conked out!(also that comment above was from me a few days ago when you posted nothing...haha)

mom said...

That was a fun day. Who would have thought that a funeral day could also be such a great family day.

Camey said...

That is too funny! They are so out! Is that a van you drive? There is 2 empty seats I see :)