Tuesday, November 30, 2010

*AlaYna'S CaSt *

Here are some cute pictures with Alayna's cast!

This is how we washed her hair every other day. She did pretty dang good. Towards the end of the 3 weeks she started to get sick of it. I was so ready to just dunk her in the bath again!!!!
Lauryn and Alayna were just playing together. Lauryn is the best big sister EVER!

4 comments:

mom said...

Wow! Lauryn and Alayna look so much alike in that picture. I bet Lasuryn loves it that Alayna is getting big enough for her to play with.
(P.S. Let's not forget that Alayna did get dunked in the tub!)

Jani said...

She got dunked in the tub at Grammys house that is. Ha ha. That is the cutest sister picture ever.

Holly Strong said...

Very cute girls....I miss you guys. Matthew is in serious need of a friend his age. I always look at your blog, but I am lame at commenting, but figured I better do it on occasion. :)

Leigh and Craig said...

Cute cute kids. I love that they all play together. You're a good mommy