Saturday, July 2, 2011

preschool field trips

Braxton had 2 last field trips with his preschool class. We sure LOVE his preschool friends and will miss them so much.



Wheeler Farm
This little baby goat was tiny. Alayna loved it!! It was so cute!



This is the class with Miss Patti. Oh I love these kids!
























Braxton and Amelia are such good little friends. They both have little crushes on each other but are really funny about it and wont admit it. We LOVE amelia!








Tracy Aviary










It was fun to have Lauryn off track and also have Jani and her kids come with. Here is Lincoln, Lauryn, and Braxton.



Braxton loved feeding the birds. I think he could spend his whole day doing this.




Alayna is ALL over the place now. See her lovely forehead? Her and Lauryn trip while holding hands a couple days earlier and see took the brunt of it. This was a hundred times better than it was.



Snack time!!!














1 comments:

mom said...

Oh my gosh, I miss these kids! They really were a great little class!