Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lauryn's 8th Birthday

Lauryn turned 8!!!!!!!!!!! It was on a Sunday so we started out the day with presents.

Showing that they she 8 now.

Presents:




Lauryn got this cute hat and Alayna thought she was so funny putting it on like this!

She got this skip it toy so she was trying it out. She is dang good at it.


We stuck this balloon on Alaynas head by rubbing it on her hair. She walked around like this for a couple minutes. She is so silly these days.


This is her new outfit. What a good pose Lauryn!


This is her new hat that she got from aunt Jani. She has wanted this hat for a while and Jani randomly got it for her. It was meant to be.


Grammy has been waiting for Lauryn's 8th Birthday to get her an American Girl doll. Lauryn was SO excited to get the one she picked out a while ago.


It was the Sunday that we celebrate all of the April birthdays at my moms house so we got to celebrate our birthdays together.


5 comments:

laura said...

oh, mylanta i can NOT believe she is eight! she's looking so grown up!

love the hat and outfit! super cute!

Anonymous said...

how fun! haylie turned 8 on saturday...its crazy they are so old! :) she got a skip it too!

The Airharts said...

Yeah for posts! You look really cute! for a minute I was looking at those red chairs thinking...who's house are they in-they look like hotel chairs...then I remembered...haha. Cool hair net picture,I am stioll giggling...and I am for sure taking my family to the tramp place when we come into town next! I love the new background! It's so perfect...I think you should never change it...do you want me to fix your header too match it?

mom said...

Seriously, it was killing me to have that doll for so long and not be able to give it to her! I'm glad she was still so excited to get it! That little Laur is the best!!!

Jer + Lu said...

8?! Crazy!! Love her cute skirt :) Happy b-day to you too!