Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Alayna's 2nd Birthday

Alayna is 2!!!! The time has gone by so fast. We took our kids to Airborne. It is a new trampoline place and it was SO much fun.
Alayna is the best jumper ever. She would jump on a tramp all day long if I would let her.



The kids loved the foam pits. They had bigger ones for the older kids where they were able to do flips into them.








This picture is hilarious! I think TJ had the most fun out of everyone. I don't think I ever really got to talk to him the whole time because he was just running around like a mad man.







After Airborne we went back to the hotel and Grammy, nikki, Grandpa B, and Grandma B were all there with us to open presents. She got a cute Kitchen from us and the grandparents and then all the cute wooden food to go with it.

It's cute huh?
We love our Laynie!!!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Alayna!! She is so cute! That is the cutest little kitchen ever:) We have been wanting to try out that trampoline place! It is right by Carlie's school so we pass it everyday.

Carrie said...

I have never heard of Airborne!!! Oh my word, I am DEFINITELY going to check it out. It looks so fun! Parker's birthday is next month, I think that would be a blast! Your kids are growing up way too fast! Love all the updates!

Jani said...

She is so darn cute. That looks like a fun place. We will have to go with your family sometime. My boys would love it!

mom said...

Oh she is the cutest! We sure do love that tiny little girl!