Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lauryns Baptism Day



Lauryn was baptized today!!!! It has been such a good day for all of us. I think she had every emotion going through her yesterday and this morning. She was scared that TJ would drop her into the water and that she would drown, she was nervous that everyone was watching her, but she was happy and excited to be baptized. I am just amazed that she is 8! I love this girl so much and she means the world to us. I am so happy that she chose to be baptized.














Will and Alayna just hanging out. We love cousins.
Uncle Tyson is always so much fun for the kids. Braxton loves him.
Here is the whole Buckley family.
And here is the Hodson family.

The pictures uploaded weird but this is My dad and my sister Makayla. They came all the way from yellowstone & Idaho to be here.





Happy girl!!!!



And here is how our afternoon ended. So sleepy...
and so hyper! Lauryn loves to tease Papa!
Thanks again to everyone who helped me. I love my family!!!!!

12 comments:

Heather said...

Everything looks great!! LOVE how her pictures turned out!! She looks beautiful:)

mom said...

You did such a good job on everything Kimmy! Lauryn's pictures are beautiful. But then again, Lauryn IS beautiful! It was a great day! I'm so proud of Lauryn and so grateful that she has such good parents!

{Rollins Family} said...

oh, HAPPY DAY!! You are all BEAMING!!

I'm glad it was such a FANTASTIC day!!

The Airharts said...

YEah ! I LOVE how everything turned out! I totally pinned a picture of that frosting yesterday! I love it! The banner is darling...I need that cartridge! Everyone looks so nice -even beenfield cordinated his tie:) The pom pom backdroplooks great! I wish I had a target close to me to get those bottles..everytime I throw a party I want them-they looks so cute! The food is making my mouth water...mmmm, I think I need shelly's bread recipies! The carndy bag is so cute-you didnt tell me you were doing that! So great, adn so happy that you got it posted for me to see today!

Mackay Family said...

Adorable! I loved everything! Where did you come up with all of those ideas?!? I can't believe she is 8!!! Crazy.

laura said...

everything turned out SO pretty kimmy! you all look great! i'll bet it was such a special day!

Jani said...

It really was so good. Lauryn was so cute all day. We love her and you did amazing with the lunch after. All of the work and stress payed off. It really was so gorgeous.

Kristen said...

Cutest baptism get together I have ever seen! I can't believe she is eight, I remember going to your baby shower! She is one beautiful gal!

Camey said...

Wow. That looks amazing! How did you do all that! You have an eye for detail! She is so lucky to have you as a mom. I love her matching shoes and bow and how you all coordinated! I can't believe you have an 8 year old, seems like yesterday we were sitting on your bed talking! So happy for your family!

Camey said...

P.S. You really do need to e-mail me and tell me how you did her name and those flowers. I just love it!

Brooke Franco said...

You did such a good job!!! I love all of it! Will you help me with Austin's? I am so glad it turned out so good!

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! Wish we could have been there!