We had a lot of graduations in our family. We are proud of everyone who graduated!!!!
My little Braxto man graduated from Preschool!!! He will be headed to Kindergarten in 5 short weeks! I am so excited for him!!!!
Happy Graduation Cake. Yummy! Amelia and Braxton of course had to have a picture together. I love that when i said to say cheese she gave me her princess arms. Best friends!
Getting his diploma from grammy...uh I mean Miss Patti.
So my mom has taught preschool for 25 years and decided it was time to retire and just be a grandma. She is the best preschool teacher ever so I was lucky enough to have her teach my 2 oldest kids. We are excited to see what she does with all of her spare time!!!
Jani and I presented her a preschool diploma along with the kids!!
Now on to the rest of the family...Oh Jake! This is my Brother in law. He is married to Missy. They live in Alabama but he graduated from UVU online. Good job Jacob!!! My little sister Calli is the baby of the fam. She just graduted from Skyline High School. Yay for Calli!!!!!
David Beenfield is my Brother in law. He is married to Jani and her graduated from UVU. Good Job DAVID!!!!!!!!
Saturday, July 2, 2011
Graduation
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Somehow I missed this post! I hadn't really thought of how many graduations we had! See, life is moving forward way to fast for me now!
Post a Comment