This last week has been a whirlwind for us. It is crazy to have a baby in the house again but we are LOVING it. She is the sweetest little thing ever and is still just tiny! Lauryn and Braxton are adjusting and you can definitely tell that they were having a little bit of a hard time. They are doing better now and they love her. She is going to be spoiled by them.
Here she is next to Lauryn's doll. I just wanted you to see how small she is.
I LOVE this picture of her eye's and wrinkled for head. I think she is just the cutest little thing EVER!

Lauryn is still just loving her to death. She asks to hold her about 50 times a day and she is an awesome helper.
Braxton was having a hard time last weekend so we decided that TJ should take him out for the day to get away from the house. He took him to Cabella's and Braxton loved it. I gave strict orders to TJ to take some good pictures and I thought they turned out so cute.

Lauryn is still just loving her to death. She asks to hold her about 50 times a day and she is an awesome helper.
Braxton was having a hard time last weekend so we decided that TJ should take him out for the day to get away from the house. He took him to Cabella's and Braxton loved it. I gave strict orders to TJ to take some good pictures and I thought they turned out so cute.


12 comments:
What a cute post. Those pictures of cabellas are way cute and Lauryn looks so freakin old in that picture of her holding Alayna. Thanks for letting me hang out at your house all day today. I liked having something to do
How CUTE!!! That's nice he got some daddy son time. That is so sweet that Lauryn is so cute with her. and you're rught that little Alayna of yours is just the cutest little thing!!! She is seriously so beautiful. How are you doing?! Are you feeling back no normal already?!
Wow, your little girl is soooo tiny!!! I just wanna hold her so much, what a cutie!
She is so cute! I love her little bow on her head! Where do you get those that glue on like that? (Wait I should know by now not to ask questions on here)! Anyhow, so fun! I also like that you took a picture of her by the doll, so great to see the difference!
I love the picture of Alayna next to the doll!! You can't really appreciate how small she is until you have something to compare!! I just had to show the girls at work how cute and tiny she is. They all think she is adorable-- WOW, three kids- how do you find time to BLOG!!! Sorry to hear Braxto is having a bit of a struggle- Taevyn went through the exact same adjustment when we first brought Mykailyn home!! It took a few weeks for him to get back to normal- so hang in there!! Darn cute family guys!!!
Mykin
Oh my gosh she is sooooo sweet and I can't believe how tiny!! Your kids are seriously so adorable and you are SUCH a good mom!
She is so tiny and sweet! I love that you gave him orders to take pictures! I have to do the same with Garrett :)! Glad that you have a helper! It has to be so nice!
Thats fun!! I have been calling you like crazy-who knows maybe your mad at me-he he he. I cant get over how much that baby looks like you! Call me-my husbands is hot stuff!
she is so tiny and so cute!
Oh- your kids are really cute! You do such a good job and make it all look so easy! It's amazing! Hope you are feeling well!
I found you from Kendra's blog. Congratulations on your new baby girl! Wow- a mom of three...I really look up to you. We have a 5month old little boy and I'm still adjusting to the mommy routine :) Your kids are adorable. I just wanted to say hi and wish you the very very best. I am so happy for you!
Congrats to your cute family on the newest addition.
So cute, I love all of her dark little hair! I am so jealous that you had her at 37 weeks, I have been praying it will be the same for me!
Post a Comment