Friday, April 24, 2009

I have a thief on my hands...

So here's the story. The last 2 Sunday's we have celebrated mine and Lauryn's birthdays at our parents houses. I just got money and had put it in a drawer in my jewelry box to save. TJ went to put the rest of the money I had got in there too and realized all of the money that was already in there was gone. We were both so confused because neither of us had touched it. We racked and racked our brains trying to think of where it could have gone and next thing I know, TJ comes out of Lauryn's room with her piggy bank and my $50. The little thief totally tried to take it. She has been taking money out of TJ's wallet when she would see it but she always told us when she did it. We were just laughing and just couldn't believe our 6 year old had taken money from us already! We always have to be on our toes with this girl!




8 comments:

Jer + Lu said...

Yikes! That's a whole lotta cash for one little girl! I'm glad you found it!

Casey and Diana said...

hahaha that's too funny. also, cute eater pictures!

Jami and Family said...

No way, that's too funny!!

The Airharts said...

oh boy!

Mackay Family said...

Haha! You have your hands full with her!

AmberLou said...

Kim... I found your blog off of Katie Shields...do you remember me from high school? We used to eat your millions of pear jelly bellies in interior design or was it child care? You look so great in all your pics! And you have the cutest kids! I love all your pictures with the words on them! You should check out our blog at matthewandamberlou.blogspot.com It's fun to catch up with you and see what you are up to!

mom said...

Wow! You better keep an eye on that kiddo!

Jason+Lindi said...

Smart girl!! I love the picture of Alayna on the side, what a sweetie!