Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter '09

Happy Easter!
We had such a good Easter this year. I love holiday's with my kids. We colored our eggs on Saturday and the kids had so much fun doing it. Braxton had been carrying the egg coloring kit around for days because he was so excited to do it. They loved deciding what to do with them and they thought they were so great after we were done.

This is what dad and Alayna were doing while we were coloring our eggs. Alayna isn't in much of these pictures because she was always sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up so that we could get our things done. I feel kind of bad now that she isn't in any of the pictures.
Here they are with their master pieces!
They kids woke up bright and early on Easter morning because they were so excited to see what the Easter bunny had brought and to find the eggs. Braxton was so funny finding the eggs. He would squeal with excitement every time he would find one. Lauryn was running around getting all of them before Braxton even had a chance to see them.


The Easter Bunny hid their baskets so they had to find them. They thought that was so fun. Lauryn's was under our desk in the office and Braxton's was under our kitchen table.



TJ's mom bought our kids their church outfits for Easter this year. They are super cute and they both looked so good when I sent them off to church ( I stayed home with Alayna). Braxton wasn't in the best mood as you can tell so I guess this will be one of those pictures that you look back and laugh at.
After church we headed up to my mom's house for an Easter egg hunt and dinner. The kids loved the hunt and got lots of candy and fun Easter things. THANKS GRAMMY!



These are the outfits they got in their Easter basket. Look how cute they look!
This was the outfit in Alayna's basket. Isn't she adorable? I think so!!!!!

8 comments:

Jani said...

You have the cutest darn kids. Braxton is so handsom in his church clothes. Lauryn is seriously so photogenic (is that how you spell it) and man I love that Alayna. Thanks for getting cheese fries with me today. I needed it

The Airharts said...

They all look soooo cute in their outfits! And the grumpoy picture of Braxton is Hillarious! I really think it's fantastic!I also loved the picture of lauryn finding the seaster egg! I keep forgetting that you have a baby until she suddenly pops up in a picture here and there-crazy!

Cami said...

Seriously, Kimmy! You are the cutest mom! Your family always does something so fun! Hope all is well with the new baby!

Anonymous said...

You always do the funnest things with your kids! They are all so cute!

Jess said...

You are such a great Mom!! Your kids look adorable and I am in love with Alayna's outfit!!!

mom said...

I'm glad you had such a good day. I'm glad you were able to come to my house for part of the day. I always love being around your cute little family. Love You!!!

Mackay Family said...

Love all their Easter outfits! They look like they had tons of fun coloring their eggs and finding all the other eggs! You are such a cute mom.

Andria said...

So cute! We do need some more pics of the baby tho!