
On Friday it was Lauryn's 6
th birthday. We had such a good day with her. This is what she
wanted to do that day. She wanted to go to breakfast at the blue and white place(
IHOP) for bacon, go see the Hannah Montana movie that came out that day, go to
Chucky Cheese, go to Kangaroo Zoo, and go to dinner at the place with noodles and bread(
Jonny Carino's). She is HILARIOUS! We couldn't do all of that so this is how our day went...

She started out the day waking up bright and early, running into our room and asking us if she grew at all last night. he he he! They we opened her presents and played with them for a bit.


Then we made her birthday breakfast. I told her that I would make her bacon at home and then we could go out to dinner later that night and she was fine with that.

We told her that she could choose a friend to take with her to go and do ONE of the things she wanted to do on her birthday. She chose
Makae and we took them to Kangaroo Zoo. They played so well together and had so much fun!

Then we took her to
Jonny Carino's for dinner and went home and to bed because they were so tired and the next day we did cupcakes for her. We love her so much and are so glad that we have her in our family! She's the BEST!
8 comments:
I can't believe she is 6!! That is just crazy! You guys are so great, sounds like you made her birthday just perfect!
Man she looks so old in these pictures-I am so amazed that you have a 6 year old-thats big time! Happy birthday lauryn
she really looks like a little teenager in these pictures. She is so cute.
i love that you made her day so special...she is lucky to have such a GREAT mommy!! :)
*cute easter pictrues too, Alayna is such a cutie.
I can't believe she is 6! she is so adorable! Looks like she had a fun day!
I cannot believe it's been six years. She is such a doll. I need to see you soon. LOVE YOU!
What a great birthday! 6 years have gone by soooo fast. I can't believe it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURYN!!! You have been such a blessing for our family!
Happy Birthday Lauryn! I can't believe she is six. I love her birthday requests! Glad she had a fun day! Her raincoat is adorable!
Post a Comment