Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Fun!

We had such a good Christmas this year. Our kids loved it and were so excited which made is so fun for us. Braxton and Lauryn got a wagon from santa and so many other things from us and everyone else. We did a sub for santa for a little family this year which was an amazing experience and really brought the holiday spirit to us. It is always my favorite time to be a parent at Christmas and do all the fun little things with Lauryn now that she understands Santa. We always make cookies for Santa, throw reindeer dust outside to make sure they come, and we cover a pan in flour and put it out for Santa to step in so that we can see that he really came. I love seeing her face when she comes downsairs and see's the foot print and the cookies gone! I hope you all had a good Christmas!!

4 comments:

The Airharts said...

Cute pitures. I need that picture of hadley in the gumball box!

Allie said...

I linked you to my blog! I'm glad I am not the only one obsessed with blogging!

Kendal and Kendra said...

How fun! Kristin got a 4 wheeler too, but can't ride it yet. Maybe in a few months! Your kids are darling. They are picture perfect! Looks like Santa had fun this year. we will have to try the flour pan, and reindeer dust next year! Christmas is sooo much fun as a mom!

Jer + Lu said...

What is it with everyone and this song?! It drives me crazy and it's NOT a Christmas song!! Anyhow, what a fun Christmas! Your family is so spankin cute :)