Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The High School Musical Boy


I just have to tell you a funny story about Lauryn. She loves High School Musical and Hair Spray. So, Yesterday we were driving in the car and she said to me, "Mom is the highschool musical boy real?". So i told her that he was and I hear this huge gasp in the back seat and she said "he has skin like us?!". So I told her that he lived over by disney land (meaning in California) and she was going crazy. About a minute later she said, "so mom, when he dies I will see him in heaven and we will dance the whole time!!!!!!!" She is the funniest girl and I just love all of her funy comments. I am so gald that I get to be her mom because she seriously makes me laugh more than anyone else in the world!!

11 comments:

Jason+Lindi said...

That is so funny! I love the bob! We need to get together!

Allie said...

Your daughter and I have that in common because I LOVE the high school musical boy! We should hang out! :)

Jami and Family said...

That is so funny that she would think about stuff like that. I bet she keeps you entertained all day long!

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

Thank heaven for kids!!! They remind us that life doesn't have to be so serious. Hey there are bigger things to worry about than bills, um hello the cute boys from the movies that someday we will get to have a dance with. I love this age, Atley says the funniest things too. Together they could probably keep us rolling. Tell her that I want to dance with Vin Diesel, I like his bald head and deep voice. He's cute.

Anonymous said...

Your in for it! She's gonna be trouble as a teen! JK. She is so stinkin cute! I love her hair, now I really want to cut haylie's! :)

Maranda said...

How cute is that! She is already boy crazy...better watch out:)

Gooches said...

oh my goodness kimmy! that is freaking hilarious. crazy how young we are when we develop real crushes! gotta love the children!

cathy said...

My daughters love those movies! We now have the soundtrack to Hairspray, and my kids have been asking me interesting questions, like, "What's a flasher.", and what does it mean when she says "now I've tasted chocolate and I'm never goin back."

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimmy, I just saw your blog and it is super cute! Makae loved looking at Lauryn's pictures. Call me when you can hang out, or just call me so we can share funny four year old girl stories!

R and K said...

Kimmy! Lauryn is just a babe. She's hilarious. Where are you going to be moving to?? Have you already bought a house???

Unknown said...

I love that story!! I miss hearing her stories on Sunday! She always had the best ones!! :)