Saturday, January 12, 2008

The bob is back!!!!!



I am so happy Lauryn finally decided to cut her hair again. She went through a phase where she wanted to grow her hair "long like a princess" but all of the sudden she decided she wanted to cut it. I love when her hair is in a cute little bob! She is such a cutie!!

7 comments:

laura said...

aaaahhh!!!! i LOVE it! she looks so grown up!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute with it short! I wish Haylie would let me cut hers! She says the exacty same thing, "I want it long like a princess!"

Holly Strong said...

I've always liked her hair in a bob!!! So dang cute. I think I just asked you about it the other day...and she said she was growing it out!!! I'm glad she decided to get it cut...so adorable!

Jami and Family said...

Your little Lauren is just the cutest thing ever and with her short hair, she is even cuter! I love it!

carly said...

Kimmy! I just saw your blog and wanted to tell you how adorable your family is!! Lauren is so gorgeous...she looks just like you!And you look really fantastic! It's been so long since I've seen you! I hope things are going well for ya! - carly walton

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

I love the bob. It looks so cute with her little face. I got Alexa to cut her hair back into a bob back in August, but she has decided to grow it out again. SO SAD! I love little girls with that do. Lauryn is so adorable!

Jer + Lu said...

Such a perfect cut for her!