Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Lauryn's Christmas Performance






Lauryn started dance this year and she absolutely LOVES it! She asks almost every day "Mom, is it tuesday? I want to go to dance." I love that she loves it and is having such a fun time. Well this was her first time performing and she did such a good job. Her cousin's, Kesslee and Kira take dance from the same teacher so they all got to perform together! It was so fun and I can't believe I have a little girl old enough to do this!

10 comments:

Amy said...

Lauryn is adorable!! I love when they perform.
I can't wait to get Whitney into some type of dance class.

R and K said...

Oh, she could just not be cuter! I LOVE the third picture where she is by the penguin. I would be so happy if I got to see her perform sometime...

Jason+Lindi said...

What a doll!

Maranda said...

How cute! I seriously need a girl.

The Airharts said...

Yeah an update!!! Super cute pictures-she was the best dancer in the group!

Jer + Lu said...

Oh, to have a girl!

Jared and Laura said...

Hey, this is Laura Weber, I got your blog address from people at work...you have such a beautiful family! Jared and I have a blog (it's still very much in the making though) it's jaredandlaurablog.blogspot.com
Hope you're enjoying the holidays!

Unknown said...

I love your blog - Holly told me about it. Lauryn is one of the cutest girls I've ever seen - seriously! I'm so glad that I get to have her in sunbeams!

Jami and Family said...

She is so adorable in her little outfit! Aren't little girls the best!

Gooches said...

oh my cuteness! they are so cute. i love your christmas pictures! miss ya!