Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Card Pictures



My sister and I took my kids outside our houses the other day to try and get some pictures for my christmas cards. I was so happy that we actally got some that would work because I knew my chances were slim. They turned out cute!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Your Kids are so cute! Both shots are great. It is always nice when your children cooperate when taking photos.

laura said...

LOVE those!!

R and K said...

Cute doesn't even begin to cover it. They look so grown up. Little Braxton--what a gentleman. We need to have him hang out with his future wife a little more, right?

Jer + Lu said...

How adorable!! You couldn't ask for anything better!

Kendal and Kendra said...

Those are so cute! I am being a bum and not doing Christmas cards this year! I can't believe how big they are getting! Crazy!

Anonymous said...

they are both so cute! Your lucky you got such good pics! :)