Lauryn had her first dentist appointment this last month (I know!! It's a little late). She did so good and was not even scared at all. She let them do everything they needed to and she loved it! We were so happy because she didn't have any cavity's so the dentist added her to the "Zero Cavity Club". She was so excited that she took her little certificate for show-and-tell the next day at school!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
The Dentist
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I don't think my girls will be so lucky. I seem to have a cavity every time I go to the dentist. Maybe they will inherit Russ' genes.
Yeah Lauryn-good job at the dentist! I am so proud of you!
Impressive! I think Wyatt set a record for the most cavities at a first visit. Definately my genes...
Post a Comment