Sunday, November 18, 2007

Kangaroo Zoo






My friend Annie and I took our kids to Kangaroo Zoo in Lehi for a play date this last week. For all of you who haven't been there, you definitely need to go! It is so cute and the kids played for almost 3 hours! We loved it and we got some cute pictures.

9 comments:

Amy said...

I have never heard of it. It sounds like lots of fun. I will have to check them out.

Holly Strong said...

That looks very fun! I might have to take my kiddos one day!

R and K said...

What fun! I haven't heard of it either. In a couple of months maybe Nora will be ready to join in the fun!

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

You need to tell me where this is at and if my eight year old would like it. It sounds like a new place to check out.

Kendal and Kendra said...

Oh- I can't wait til Kristin can play like that! She is just starting to crawl so it may be a while!

Maranda said...

Wow, that place looks like a kid's dream. I will be going there I'm sure.

Jami and Family said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are so cute!

Jer + Lu said...

Never heard of it either, but definately going to check it out!

Jami and Family said...

Kimmy, Is it okay if I add you to my friend list so I don't have to go to Missy's when I want to see yours?