Friday, October 29, 2010

A Sunday Hike

We took our kids on a little hike up in Suncrest on a quiet Sunday. It was so pretty and they LOVED it. It was fun to just go with our little family and see the pretty views. Oh and I know I look horrible in these pictures but I need to post more pictures of me whether or not I look good.








Ha ha. Braxton was DONE!!!!!
P.S.- This is the trail Jani and I ran on for our 5k.

3 comments:

The Airharts said...

What pretty picures. Yes, i agree...you do need to post more pictures of yourself. you dont want to be one of those moms that is always hidden behind a camera and no one knows that they even exist. Did you get some leaves for waxing?

mom said...

I can't believe you ran this trail. It's so narrow - scary! Cute family photos!

Leigh and Craig said...

You never look horrible ya ding-dong!