Friday, October 29, 2010

Evening up in the Canyon

Before it got to cold we decided to go up the canyon for dinner with my parents and sisters. Non of the husbands could go so it was just like old times. We roasted hot dogs and made smores. It was so much fun. Don't judge...we look like rag-a-muffins but hey we were going up the mountains!



This is my little sister Calli. The next picture is my little sister Nikki. They are 17 and 19. We LOVE having younger sisters around. They are so good with our kids and it makes all of our family activities so fun to have them there to help and play. They are the BEST!


Jani and I decided to try to climb this tree. It doesn't look like it's hard but it was so hard. I think we kind of felt like kids again being there with no husbands and just all the sisters again. It was fun.



I LOVE this picture. Alayna is just watching Papa make the fire. Isn't it precious?
Jani's cute boys, Lincoln and Will. They are only a year apart.
Here are all of the cute grand kids waiting for the fire to warm up.
My sister Jani and her baby Will with me and Alayna.


2 comments:

The Airharts said...

Seriously shut up-are you honestly posting today! I am so happy I might just kill over right now! That pic of you and alayna is super cute, and I totally know how hard it is to clomb trees-remember I lived in one for a while:)

mom said...

I loved this night! Next summer we need to plan to do this more. FUN !!!