Braxton's preschool class went on a field trip to Gardner Village. It was so much fun.
This is Braxton's preschool class. We love all of the kids in his class. Lauryn was in a class with almost all of these kids older siblings. We feel like we have known them all for so long.
Braxton and his buddies!
Alayna was a little scared of the witches at first.
Lauryn and Alayna walked around holding hands like this for quite a while. So cute. This is why I have my kids 3 years apart.
Alayna saw a goat behind the fence.
They all got cookies for finishing their witch hunt.
Picture time! This is getting crazy hard with 3 kids but I managed to get some semi-decent shots.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Gardner Village
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Loos like a good time, do you have any pictures of lauryn not posing-such a little dancer! Braxton and his buddies picture..hillarious-did you notice braxtons hand. your kids all look so cute in their halloween gear. Great job on all the post today-I am so so so excited about them!
That was such a fun little field trip. The pictures of your kids are so good. I want copies!
AH Alayna's outfit is so cute. I love her
Post a Comment