I LOVE this time of year so much ever since I have had kids. They make Christmas 10 times better. We got our Christmas Tree and decorations up this week. Lauryn and Braxton Loved it and had so much fun doing it. Our favorite thing to do now is to turn on the Christmas tree and the fireplace and listen to Christmas music.

Here is our first fake Christmas tree. I think it turned out pretty good. Don't pay attention to the crooked star on top ( I fixed it ).

This picture is for my sister Missy. I took this during the day while my kids were watching Chicken Run so excuse the TV and blankets on the floor.

My mother-in-law always has a Christmas kick-off at the beginning of the month. This time she gave us a huge bag full of the cutest things. These are some of the things we scored.

These are the kids favorite things that we got. The key on the left is a Claus o Meter. This key is for Santa to stick in their bedroom doors when he comes and the dial will spin and tell him about the kid in the room. The key on the left is a special key for those who don't have a fireplace for Santa to come in. You leave this outside the front door and it will let him in on Christmas.

Here is a notepad that we wrote out Santa letters on, a postmark "North Pole Express" stamp so that we could get it there fast, our special mailbox that we hung on our front door for the elves, and a lantern that we will light and put on our front porch on Christmas Eve so that Santa will be able to see our house.






9 comments:
Dang girl, what a great post! Lauryns letter is sooo stinkin cute! And that mailbox is so mini and cute. Man did you hit the jackpot at the christmas kickoff! And your tree turned out amazing-how many ornaments did you use for that this it looks soooo full! I also liked the snow picture. I ove the colors in it! I think thats all, I just enjoyed the whole post.(now if we could get Jani to post a picture of her fantastic tree-I hear it's amazing)
haha. Im not posting it. Maybe I will but I told david that you guys wanted me to take of picture of it and I was kinda laughing and he said, "why, whats wrong with it?" so then I felt bad that I kinda made fun of it. Haha. Anyways I love this post. Good job Kimmy
Oh -I forgot to say that I want that shirt and Hat-I may have to come back and steal them both(at least for a little while!)
Your tree looks so great! I'll have to come and see it soon. Jani told me all about it. She said it looked like a professional tree, and think she is right! I love the Santa letters and the mailbox. What a cute idea.
Oh I love your tree! It looks great! So fun to do it with your kids!
First of you need to e-mail me and tell me how you make your pictures look like that! What program are you using? I love them!! Second you look SO good. You have always been so beautiful. You have such a nice home and beautiful family. I love your decorations as well and your fireplace is gorgeous. You do such fun things with your kids! I loved all your posts. Where did you get those cute decorations and fun letter to Santa items?
One more question- did you get your degree in nursing? Is that how you work at LDS Hospital or do you work as like a CNA?
Oh Kimmy I miss you! Oh and I love looking at your blog, I am definitely a blog stocker. I still need to come see your house. Sorry I suck! When can I come?
Kimberly... Remember me? Ok, first of all you have the cutest family I have ever seen. I showed my husband and even he agreed. I cannot believe how old and cute your kids are. HOpe you are doing well. Love ya
Post a Comment